DOCG CHIANTI, ITALY
Bottle Size: 750 mL
Grape varieties: 70% Sangiovese
20% Merlot; 10% Cilliegiolo
Producer: Cantina Giuliano
• Ruby Red Color
• Aromatic and Fresh nose with notes of Strawberries, raspberries and violets.
• Body has depth and balance with polished tannins and refreshing acidity
• Aromas of Strawberries, wild berries and hints o f spices with a long pleasant finish.
• 3-6 years, at peak in 4 years.
• Tomato based dishes, pasta, stews or served a little fresher as an aperitif.
• Best served around 16-18°C
• Decant an hour before the meal
Under the Supervision of Rav Wolff, Av Beit Din Amsterdam
& Ressort and the OUNon-MevushaL Kosher for Passover
In the event of a price discrepancy between online and in store, the store price prevails.